Sunday 29 May 2011

The Big Trip


Haydee and friends, November 201
It's nearly here. The one we've all been waiting for! The six month holiday is nearly upon us, and we in the Nicoll family are very excited! I'm very excited about all the wildlife that nature will show us. I want to see whales, turtles, seals, dugongs and many more dolphins. But I will miss my teacher, Ms Watson, and all my friends, Phoebe, Andrea, Annie, Brittany, Sophie, Shanae, Teghan, Yasmin (Yaz), my Girl Guide friends, Christiana, Bethany, Grace, Sarah and more that I can't remember (SORRY!!!!!) and my leaders, Kiata, Kulan and Midgee.

3 comments:

Teghan said...

cool rememger all the fun we had and what about shanae and sophie at bedtime and remember what you done to stop it all

Yasmin said...

Hey, Haydee I love what you did with my name awsome! lol

Annie Ah Kee said...

Very cool but cant i come with you?:)