Saturday 3 September 2011

Thomas Island

Yesterday we came in here from Goldsmith Island. We went to the beach and found some small sculptures and Haydee and I decided to make one each as well. Then we took the dinghy around to the other beach and had a fire there. After that we went back to the boat, had dinner, did times tables for a chocolate and then I went to bed while Mum, Dad and Haydee stayed up and read for a little while.

Yesterday Dad went up to the top of a hill and took this video of the anchorage we’re at now:

Right now we’re at Thomas Island and Dad’s thinking that we get away from the side-ways rocking by taking the dinghy to shore. My favourite thing to do on the beach is to paddle on my boogie-board even though the waves are forcing me to the beach but I’m going along the side of it.

We haven’t got a plan for tomorrow but we are going to stay here.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great photo Cam, you look like you are having FUN!