Wednesday 28 September 2011

Zinyowa the Chihuahua

Yesterday we came from Stonehaven and then came here, Nara Inlet. We went swimming after finishing off schoolwork then we went ashore on our boogie boards and found a rock with a cave in it and Haydee and I decided to climb into it, but, on the way we found a lot of obstacles, one was even a scorpion about 2cm long.

Today we are going on a walk to see Aboriginal rock art. We're also going to go snorkelling at a reef about 20m from our stern (back of the boat). Tomorrow, we will be going to Airlie Beach, sadly we can't go fishing there, but we can take the tender around where we are now and then do some fishing.

Here is a little poem that I wrote earlier on:

My Future

When I am 20
I will own a boat,
it will be a shark cat,
and I will keep it in a moat.

I will buy a dog,
it will be a chihuahua,
I will care for him
and call him "Zinyowa".

I'll live in a house
with not even a mouse.
It will be very clean,
and when I say clean
that's what I mean!

So that's what is going to happen
when I am 20.

2 comments:

Aunty Karyn said...

Great poem Cam! I want to hear more!

Nanna and Grandad said...

Wow! Our grandchildren are poets and we didn't know it. Pretty cool.
Love to all.